Lead Product Manager
Grow Progress is hiring a lead product manager to help build cutting-edge persuasion technology for social good.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a team that’s creating breakthrough tools to improve persuasion for campaigns around the country — and who’s excited to lead the way and innovate.
If you’re looking to make a big social impact and put your skills to use making social good advocates more effective, this might be the job for you.
Who We Are
- Grow Progress works with the latest persuasion science to create messaging that is typically 100% to 500% more effective than existing ads — and we’re using this tech to super-power campaigns, causes, and companies that make the world a better place.
- We’re a fast-growing early stage startup backed by Higher Ground Labs. We have fantastic investors, strong early revenue, and a full pipeline of customers excited to use our tools.
- We’re a team of experienced campaigners, data scientists, and engineers who are obsessed with harnessing the power of evidence to make organizations more effective. We’re ambitious, efficient, low-ego, and we like to make each other laugh.
Grow Progress’s core technologies are already helping campaigns and social good organizations understand and persuade people. Our Lead Product Manager will help us build tools and platforms so our customers can better put our technologies to work solving their problems.
Who you are
You’re a master collaborator who obsesses about solving customer problems. You’ve gone through the product cycle on a small team, including customer discovery, prototyping, iterating, shipping product, and product testing in the field. You’ve had successes and failures, and you’ve learned from both.
You can drive a process that taps into our team’s collective experience, leverages our customer relationships, and inspires our data scientists and engineers to build out tools that meet customers’ needs and maximize their effectiveness.
You also meet the following requirements:
- You have 3 to 8 years of experience in product management, ideally at startups or on small teams
- You’re comfortable using visual tools to communicate and co-create with designers, engineers and customers
- You can develop customer interview guides and product specs
- You have experience building and improving product processes. You are ready to set the scaffold for a new product organization
- You’re curious: you listen to and learn from customers and colleagues
- You can communicate findings and insights to anyone, no matter their background
- You’re comfortable leading the company in its product management efforts, as well as executing the strategy
- You have progressive values
Our culture is fun, fast-paced, and focused on evidence. We aim to cultivate an environment where data drives our decisions rather than just anecdotes, and where everyone feels comfortable contributing ideas — even if it’s on a topic outside of their expertise. We work hard to get smarter together by giving each other feedback that’s direct, actionable, and respectful. We’re deeply motivated by the work we do and committed to using this technology ethically, so we’re looking for teammates who feel the same way.
We’re also committed to building a diverse company. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so qualified people of all races, ethnicities, cultures, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, languages, social class, marital status, religions, veteran status, and disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.